Tuesday 29 January 2013

Emil Kozole

A fantastic example of self promotion done with a minuscule amount of supplies, to show consciousness of the on going recession

"Since we are in a recession, brief was to make a self identity with as little money we can. First I created a simple logo from my first two letters that is easy to reproduce. I had a lot of waste papers at home which were blank on the other side and I could use them for bussines cards. The problem was how to cover the used side. I remembered of stencils, and had the logo carved out of plexi glass(1€). I used black spray paint because I had it at home and it covers almost everything. So the bussines cards were printed on the back side of used papers, I cut them and spray paint them with stencils. Same can be done with maps, sketch books and other stuff. Simple identity for 1€"



No comments:

Post a Comment